Planning a kitchen?
There are a few essential kitchen layout ideas you need to keep in mind as you’re designing and planning.
You may have your cabinets, flooring, tile, appliances, and paint all selected. But what makes a kitchen livable has little to do with the way it looks, and everything to do with functionality.
Here are 7 essential kitchen layout ideas.
- Reduce Traffic
- Make the Distance between Main Fixtures Comfortable
- Make Sure the Kitchen Island Isn’t too Close or too Far
- Place the Sink First
- Always Put the Stove on an Exterior Wall
- Keep Vertical Storage in Mind
- Create a Floor Plan and Visualize Your Kitchen in 3D
They are hard to ignore in a modern or contemporary bath.
The waterfall design allows you to show off the same material of the countertop. Elevate an ordinary island or cabinet to a whole new level. It’s such a simple feature that makes such a big difference to a kitchen or ensuite.